Due to the nature of our business and products we sell are foodstuff items ready to eat to takeaway. If our products arrived damaged or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or offer a refund.
Kids Eat Free terms and conditions
- The “Kids eat free” promotion is valid at all Catch restaurants and is available during all site opening hours
- Kids eat free: Up to a maximum of 2 children under 16 (aged 15 and under) can eat a main from the children’s menu free per adult purchasing any adult main meal
- Drinks not included
- All products may be subject to change and availability
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash
- This offer is open to members of the public which can include employees of Catch Seafood and members of their families and households
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or in addition to a staff or partners’ discount
- We reserve the right to remove the offer at any time. In the event of any dispute regarding the terms, definitions or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Catch Seafood shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
- If there is a conflict between these terms and any of the terms and conditions mentioned across other communication channels, these terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve any conflict
Lunch time fish & chip offer
- Fish, chips & a side (mushy peas, gravy or curry sauce) for £12
- Available Monday – Friday at all sites from 12noon – 4pm
Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Catch Seafood’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 Tower Street, Harrogate HG1 1HS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
To Our Individual Customers:
Our privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions;
- To improve our products and services;
- For our marketing purposes. We would like to contact you by email about goods and services that we provide that we think you may be interested in. We will only contact you where we have your consent to do so. You can tell us to stop marketing you at any time;
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
We work with third-party providers for our online booking systems, please see their privacy policies for further information;
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Image Rights & Copyright Notice
All image rights belong to Boothwood Ltd. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Catch Seafood and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Catch Seafood. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Catch Seafood takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.