Catch | West Vale
The Catch story started in August 2015. We’ve always had a passion for seafood and fresh fish, and we opened Catch Seafood West Vale with the idea of giving our customers a seafood experience with a difference, built on family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award-winning Chefs to create mouth-watering contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
It Started with a Fish!
Catch West Vale Christmas Menu
- "Lovely, lively atmosphere. Excellent service. Very nice food. Exceptional value. The restaurant is in an area which is enjoying a revival and has a public carpark opposite."
- "Quick efficient service and very good tasty food. Friendly staff reasonable prices. Tasted like fish and chips used to taste years ago, very nice."
- "Whenever I am visiting family in Halifax, this is our restaurant of choice. Service is always impeccable and the food is phenomenal."
- "We have been to the restaurant and take away numerous times and have always enjoyed the fresh fish served. Our relations from Thailand loved it too when they came to stay. It is a considerable level above your average fish restaurant with a wide range of choice. Nice decor and friendly staff and only a few miles from home. If you like fish it is a must go and try it."
- "Six of us went for dinner at this restaurant on a Thursday evening . It's in a converted old mill, so has a lovely post industrial ambience. There was an excellent menu with a wide choice to select from, and between us we had several different starters and mains. All agreed that the food was very good. The cod from the catch of the day board which was the best I have had in a long time. There was a good draught beer at the bar and a nice selection of wines, not overly expensive, too. After my superb starter and main, I was a little disappointed with the cheese platter, but that is to cavil, and I will definitely visit again."
- "Was recommended by a friend and had lovely selection of fish dishes. Opted for the fish burger and it was delicious. Great atmosphere and busy without being crowded. Couldn't face desert due to portion sizes of mains and starters. A really good plaice... sorry!"