Catch | Ponteland
Building on the success of the Catch restaurants in West Vale and Holmfirth, Catch Seafood Ponteland is the third Catch restaurant. Following a complete refurbishment we are proud to bring our passion for fish and our much-loved seafood dishes to new customers in the North East.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award-winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
It Started with a Fish!
Guest Rooms @ Catch Ponteland
We have five king-size bedrooms, all with stylish en-suite bathrooms and furnished to a very high standard. The contemporary décor compliments the original features, lending each room a comfortable feel to ensure a restful stay.
We are open for breakfast daily from 8am
- "Visited on the off chance of a table ,the staff could not be more helpful ,especially a young chap behind the bar. We stayed and had the best seafood platter I can remember, freshly cooked to perfection, fresh fish at its best. If you are a fish lover do not miss,the place has a buzz about it."
- "The portions were very generous and the food was delicious. The staff were very friendly and looked after us really well. We will visit again very soon."
- "I can not praise this restaurant enough. The service, food and environment are second to none. The menu is extensive with lots of tempting dishes. The food was all fresh cooked and absolutely delicious, portion sizes are very generous."
- "It seemed a little bizarre having a fish restaurant in the former place of a country pub miles from the sea, but I must say the quality of food was terrific. I am not mad on seafood but the fish cakes were lovely. Well worth it if you love sea food."
- "Have visited The Catch at Ponteland several times and have never been disappointed.We feel confident to take friends and family members there knowing they will enjoy their meal."