Catch | Holmfirth
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award- winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
It Started with a Fish!
Catch an Event
- "Can't fault it! Great atmosphere great seafood great service great prices can't wait to go again!!! Well done everyone!"
- "If you love fish you will love Catch. Really original and beautifully cooked. We go to the original in west vale regularly so thought we would try Holmfirth and it was great. Much more intimate than west vale. My only tip would be that if you are having the soup to start (in my opinion the best starter) then don't have the risotto as it is made with the same stock so although great means you have two courses that taste the same."
- "Out walking our dogs during a weekend away we stumbled across Catch and after checking out the menu decided to stay for lunch. Service was very friendly and prompt and the food was excellent. The sharing seafood platter starter was delicious and the risotto and best end of cod were also very good. The wine menu is a little on the expensive side but we couldn't fault the food or service. What a great find, pity we don't live closer."
- "2nd visit in two weeks both times service and food excellent . Generous portions and well presented food. Had two non fish/seafood eaters with us and both said they would visit again for the atmosphere and hospitality. Can’t wait to return."
- "From the moment we walked in. We was greeted and shown to our table. Staff was very attentive. Modern surroundings with rustic furniture and greenery. Kingsize haddock & chips with mushy peas, was amazing. Very tasty. My partner had Seabass with gnocchi with shellfish bisque. We also had triple brownie & berry pannacotta desserts. They was both full of flavour and very enjoyable. We had a great time and will be back."
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."