Catch | Holmfirth
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award- winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
It Started with a Fish!
Catch Holmfirth Christmas Menu
- "2nd visit in two weeks both times service and food excellent . Generous portions and well presented food. Had two non fish/seafood eaters with us and both said they would visit again for the atmosphere and hospitality. Can’t wait to return."
- "Can't fault it! Great atmosphere great seafood great service great prices can't wait to go again!!! Well done everyone!"
- "We tried Catch as a casual Saturday lunch. It was our first visit and we will def be returning. The fish soup was awesome! The kids menu was good. With ample sized portions. They were accommodating for a fussy daughter who wanted plain pasta. My 2 sons had chicken but then proceeded to eat my fish as well! It is not a cheap meal for a quick lunch - but we thought it was worth every penny. Can't wait to go again. At last somewhere to eat fish that's not all covered in batter! Brill."
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."
- "Fantastic food and the young staff were excellent. Atmosphere was relaxing and the range of seafood and drinks was amazing."
- "If you love fish you will love Catch. Really original and beautifully cooked. We go to the original in west vale regularly so thought we would try Holmfirth and it was great. Much more intimate than west vale. My only tip would be that if you are having the soup to start (in my opinion the best starter) then don't have the risotto as it is made with the same stock so although great means you have two courses that taste the same."