Catch | Holmfirth
Sunday – Thursday | 12pm – 8pm
Friday – Saturday | 12pm – 9:30pm
38 Woodhead Rd HD9 2PR
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org | 01484 689635 or book now online. If you are celebrating something special or if you have any specific requirements, please let us know.
You can order your takeaway online or order directly from our restaurant, to order online for collection please visit the link below.
- Visited twice during a 3 day stay in Holmfirth wonderful food great service truly a wonderful place to eat we would travel from Liverpool to come again
- "We tried Catch as a casual Saturday lunch. It was our first visit and we will def be returning. The fish soup was awesome! The kids menu was good. With ample sized portions. They were accommodating for a fussy daughter who wanted plain pasta. My 2 sons had chicken but then proceeded to eat my fish as well! It is not a cheap meal for a quick lunch - but we thought it was worth every penny. Can't wait to go again. At last somewhere to eat fish that's not all covered in batter! Brill."
- "My wife brought me and some family members here for my 30th birthday meal. Absolutely stunning place with food to match. We all shared the oysters for starters then most had the mixed seafood grill which were amazing. The staff pointed us in the right direction for a decent wine too."
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."
- We had a lovely meal at Catch on the recommendation. Probably the best fish and chips ever, and a great curry sauce to boot - definitely give it a try! The fishcakes were also great, and they have a dedicated veggie/vegan menu too which was so good to see. The cocktails are well worth a mention too. Would recommend for anyone looking for a chilled dining experience in Holmfirth!
- "Out walking our dogs during a weekend away we stumbled across Catch and after checking out the menu decided to stay for lunch. Service was very friendly and prompt and the food was excellent. The sharing seafood platter starter was delicious and the risotto and best end of cod were also very good. The wine menu is a little on the expensive side but we couldn't fault the food or service. What a great find, pity we don't live closer."