Catch | Headingley
Catch Headingley opened in August 2020. Our third Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
If you are celebrating something special or if you have any specific requirements, please let us know. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org | 01133 401123 or book now online.
You can now order your takeaway online or order directly from our restaurant, to order online please visit the link below.
- "We tried Catch as a casual Saturday lunch. It was our first visit and we will def be returning. The fish soup was awesome! The kids menu was good. With ample sized portions. They were accommodating for a fussy daughter who wanted plain pasta. My 2 sons had chicken but then proceeded to eat my fish as well! It is not a cheap meal for a quick lunch - but we thought it was worth every penny. Can't wait to go again. At last somewhere to eat fish that's not all covered in batter! Brill."
- "Fantastic food and the young staff were excellent. Atmosphere was relaxing and the range of seafood and drinks was amazing."
- "Can't fault it! Great atmosphere great seafood great service great prices can't wait to go again!!! Well done everyone!"
- "My wife brought me and some family members here for my 30th birthday meal. Absolutely stunning place with food to match. We all shared the oysters for starters then most had the mixed seafood grill which were amazing. The staff pointed us in the right direction for a decent wine too."
- "From the moment we walked in. We was greeted and shown to our table. Staff was very attentive. Modern surroundings with rustic furniture and greenery. Kingsize haddock & chips with mushy peas, was amazing. Very tasty. My partner had Seabass with gnocchi with shellfish bisque. We also had triple brownie & berry pannacotta desserts. They was both full of flavour and very enjoyable. We had a great time and will be back."
- "2nd visit in two weeks both times service and food excellent . Generous portions and well presented food. Had two non fish/seafood eaters with us and both said they would visit again for the atmosphere and hospitality. Can’t wait to return."