Our restaurants are closed, but our takeaway remains open for collection and delivery.
It started with a fish!
We’re passionate about seafood and take pride in sourcing only the freshest and highest quality fish from UK ports.
Our team of talented chefs start with the finest ingredients adding their own creative twists to create our unique selection of delicious seafood dishes. Our drinks list includes a range of specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails to complement your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- "Great place amazing fish and chips we went as a group of 14 for my mums birthday was excellent and staff great too would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back thanks for a great time."
- "From the outside we had no idea of just how wonderful our lunch would be. Great fresh food with a tempting menu, offering usual favourites as well as more unusual ones. Really friendly service and stylish surroundings. Highly recommended."
- Excellent from start to finish, friendly staff, first-class customer service and of course, fantastic food. Starters of Squid and King Prawns that were amazing followed by mains of Scampi, Swordfish and of course Fish & Chips - which have to be some of the best I’ve ever eaten with a light, crisp batter and beautifully cooked chips.
We ordered and paid for a takeaway for dinner tonight and as promised, the email came when. It was ready for collection. The food was outstanding (we both had the haddock & chips) and was just as good as what we had in-restaurant a couple of years ago when we visited the area. We will likely order again before we return home.
- Excellent meal! Food and service couldn’t be better the food tasted superb quality fish will defo be going again thank you for the evening.
- MSC Haddock – Our Haddock is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Viking’
- MSC Cod – Our Cod is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Korund’
Both ships operate in the icy waters of the North East Atlantic.
What is the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)?
The sustainability of a fishery is an ongoing process. After they are MSC certified, fisheries are regularly reassessed and many are required to make further improvements. Scientific knowledge also improves all the time and fisheries are encouraged to develop new ways of conserving marine resources for future generations.