It started with a fish!
We’re passionate about seafood and take pride in sourcing only the freshest and highest quality fish from UK ports.
Our team of talented chefs start with the finest ingredients adding their own creative twists to create our unique selection of delicious seafood dishes. Our drinks list includes a range of specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails to complement your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Our first restaurant visit after the lockdown was a really good experience at one of our favourite places to eat . We felt really safe but still relaxed and the service was, as always really good. Food fantastic, fish and chips never tasted so good!
- Excellent from start to finish, friendly staff, first-class customer service and of course, fantastic food. Starters of Squid and King Prawns that were amazing followed by mains of Scampi, Swordfish and of course Fish & Chips - which have to be some of the best I’ve ever eaten with a light, crisp batter and beautifully cooked chips.
- "Great surroundings with just the right amount of buzz. Attentive staff who were friendly and helpful. Straight forward menu, from simple dishes to something a bit special. Delicious fresh tasting food. Can't go wrong really!"
- Excellent meal! Food and service couldn’t be better the food tasted superb quality fish will defo be going again thank you for the evening.
- "Consistently excellent food, it's a guaranteed happy family whenever we visit. Delicious food, classic fish & chips so good it makes it hard to choose from the rest of the extensive menu. Kids menu good too. Lovely decor, excellent service, firm favourite in our house."
- MSC Haddock – Our Haddock is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Viking’
- MSC Cod – Our Cod is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Korund’
Both ships operate in the icy waters of the North East Atlantic.
What is the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)?
The sustainability of a fishery is an ongoing process. After they are MSC certified, fisheries are regularly reassessed and many are required to make further improvements. Scientific knowledge also improves all the time and fisheries are encouraged to develop new ways of conserving marine resources for future generations.