It started with a fish!
We’re passionate about seafood and take pride in sourcing only the freshest and highest quality fish from UK ports.
Our team of talented chefs start with the finest ingredients adding their own creative twists to create our unique selection of delicious seafood dishes. Our drinks list includes a range of specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails to complement your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- "Great surroundings with just the right amount of buzz. Attentive staff who were friendly and helpful. Straight forward menu, from simple dishes to something a bit special. Delicious fresh tasting food. Can't go wrong really!"
- "Great place amazing fish and chips we went as a group of 14 for my mums birthday was excellent and staff great too would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back thanks for a great time."
We ordered and paid for a takeaway for dinner tonight and as promised, the email came when. It was ready for collection. The food was outstanding (we both had the haddock & chips) and was just as good as what we had in-restaurant a couple of years ago when we visited the area. We will likely order again before we return home.
- "Consistently excellent food, it's a guaranteed happy family whenever we visit. Delicious food, classic fish & chips so good it makes it hard to choose from the rest of the extensive menu. Kids menu good too. Lovely decor, excellent service, firm favourite in our house."
- Excellent meal! Food and service couldn’t be better the food tasted superb quality fish will defo be going again thank you for the evening.
- MSC Haddock – Our Haddock is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Viking’
- MSC Cod – Our Cod is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Korund’
Both ships operate in the icy waters of the North East Atlantic.
What is the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)?
The sustainability of a fishery is an ongoing process. After they are MSC certified, fisheries are regularly reassessed and many are required to make further improvements. Scientific knowledge also improves all the time and fisheries are encouraged to develop new ways of conserving marine resources for future generations.