Catch Seafood will be closed until further notice, we hope all our customers are keeping safe and well.
Take care and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
It started with a fish!
We’re passionate about seafood and we take pride in sourcing only the freshest and highest quality fish from UK ports.
Our team of talented Chefs start with the finest ingredients adding their own creative twists to create our unique selection of delicious seafood dishes.
Our drinks list includes a range of specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails to complement your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- "Great place amazing fish and chips we went as a group of 14 for my mums birthday was excellent and staff great too would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back thanks for a great time."
- "Great surroundings with just the right amount of buzz. Attentive staff who were friendly and helpful. Straight forward menu, from simple dishes to something a bit special. Delicious fresh tasting food. Can't go wrong really!"
- "Consistently excellent food, it's a guaranteed happy family whenever we visit. Delicious food, classic fish & chips so good it makes it hard to choose from the rest of the extensive menu. Kids menu good too. Lovely decor, excellent service, firm favourite in our house."
- "From the outside we had no idea of just how wonderful our lunch would be. Great fresh food with a tempting menu, offering usual favourites as well as more unusual ones. Really friendly service and stylish surroundings. Highly recommended."
- "Visited last weekend having previously been for a quick lunch and been a regular visitor to the takeaway. Food was fantastic and atmosphere and service matched the food. If you love seafood would thoroughly recommend the place."
Want to know more about us?
Read the full Catch Story
- MSC Haddock – Our Haddock is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Viking’
- MSC Cod – Our Cod is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Korund’
Both ships operate in the icy waters of the North East Atlantic.
What is the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)?
The sustainability of a fishery is an ongoing process. After they are MSC certified, fisheries are regularly reassessed and many are required to make further improvements. Scientific knowledge also improves all the time and fisheries are encouraged to develop new ways of conserving marine resources for future generations.