Catch | West Vale
The Catch story started in August 2015. We’ve always had a passion for seafood and fresh fish, and we opened Catch Seafood West Vale with the idea of giving our customers a seafood experience with a difference, built on family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award-winning Chefs to create mouth-watering contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
Fall hook, line and sinker for our delicious fresh fish this Valentine’s Day.
Enjoy a romantic dinner date at Catch West Vale and show someone you care, with an extra-special seafood feast created by our expert chefs just for you.
Gluten Reduced Menu
Catch Seafood is pleased to offer a variety of gluten reduced options on our menu. If you are a coeliac or highly sensitive to gluten or gluten based products please advise a member of our team.
“It started with a fish.”
- "Was recommended by a friend and had lovely selection of fish dishes. Opted for the fish burger and it was delicious. Great atmosphere and busy without being crowded. Couldn't face desert due to portion sizes of mains and starters. A really good plaice... sorry!"
- "We have been to the restaurant and take away numerous times and have always enjoyed the fresh fish served. Our relations from Thailand loved it too when they came to stay. It is a considerable level above your average fish restaurant with a wide range of choice. Nice decor and friendly staff and only a few miles from home. If you like fish it is a must go and try it."
- "Excellent food, excellent service and lovely staff, all of whom went out of their way to accommodate us. First class!"
- "Quick efficient service and very good tasty food. Friendly staff reasonable prices. Tasted like fish and chips used to taste years ago, very nice."
- "Whenever I am visiting family in Halifax, this is our restaurant of choice. Service is always impeccable and the food is phenomenal."
- "Six of us went for dinner at this restaurant on a Thursday evening . It's in a converted old mill, so has a lovely post industrial ambience. There was an excellent menu with a wide choice to select from, and between us we had several different starters and mains. All agreed that the food was very good. The cod from the catch of the day board which was the best I have had in a long time. There was a good draught beer at the bar and a nice selection of wines, not overly expensive, too. After my superb starter and main, I was a little disappointed with the cheese platter, but that is to cavil, and I will definitely visit again."