Catch | West Vale
The Catch story started in August 2015. We’ve always had a passion for seafood and fresh fish, and we opened Catch Seafood West Vale with the idea of giving our customers a seafood experience with a difference, built on family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award-winning Chefs to create mouth-watering contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
Gluten Reduced Menu
Catch Seafood is pleased to offer a variety of gluten reduced options on our menu. If you are a coeliac or highly sensitive to gluten or gluten based products please advise a member of our team.
“It started with a fish.”
- "Was recommended by a friend and had lovely selection of fish dishes. Opted for the fish burger and it was delicious. Great atmosphere and busy without being crowded. Couldn't face desert due to portion sizes of mains and starters. A really good plaice... sorry!"
- "Quick efficient service and very good tasty food. Friendly staff reasonable prices. Tasted like fish and chips used to taste years ago, very nice."
- "Lovely, lively atmosphere. Excellent service. Very nice food. Exceptional value. The restaurant is in an area which is enjoying a revival and has a public carpark opposite."
- "Visited as a large group for a friends birthday, several small groups turning up at staggered times but the staff were happy to accommodate and even gave the early birds the table as soon as it was ready which was brilliant. The food and service is incredible, never had anything that could be considered a negative. The scampi is to die for!"
- "Catch simply serves fantastic fish. Choose your fish from the daily catch, usually grilled, poached or pan roasted then choose what you want it with, I had chilli noodles, superb. They have a lovely variety of starters & salads and yes they also have battered fish & chippy chips with mushy peas if that takes your fancy. The service was very good and don't forget to try one of their signature cocktails."
- "Six of us went for dinner at this restaurant on a Thursday evening . It's in a converted old mill, so has a lovely post industrial ambience. There was an excellent menu with a wide choice to select from, and between us we had several different starters and mains. All agreed that the food was very good. The cod from the catch of the day board which was the best I have had in a long time. There was a good draught beer at the bar and a nice selection of wines, not overly expensive, too. After my superb starter and main, I was a little disappointed with the cheese platter, but that is to cavil, and I will definitely visit again."