Catch | Holmfirth
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award- winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
Gluten Reduced Menu
Catch Seafood is pleased to offer a variety of gluten reduced options on our menu. If you are a coeliac or highly sensitive to gluten or gluten based products please advise a member of our team.
Steak Night Wednesday’s
Our Wednesday night steak offer includes two steaks and a bottle of house wine for £40 Please see below for the rest of the evenings choices.
New Year’s Eve
Thank you for considering to spend NYE with us here at Catch Holmfirth both Oliver (General Manager) & Martin (Head Chef) are delighted to share the best food & drink Catch Holmfirth has to offer.
“It started with a fish.”
- "We tried Catch as a casual Saturday lunch. It was our first visit and we will def be returning. The fish soup was awesome! The kids menu was good. With ample sized portions. They were accommodating for a fussy daughter who wanted plain pasta. My 2 sons had chicken but then proceeded to eat my fish as well! It is not a cheap meal for a quick lunch - but we thought it was worth every penny. Can't wait to go again. At last somewhere to eat fish that's not all covered in batter! Brill."
- "Out walking our dogs during a weekend away we stumbled across Catch and after checking out the menu decided to stay for lunch. Service was very friendly and prompt and the food was excellent. The sharing seafood platter starter was delicious and the risotto and best end of cod were also very good. The wine menu is a little on the expensive side but we couldn't fault the food or service. What a great find, pity we don't live closer."
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."
- "Fantastic food and the young staff were excellent. Atmosphere was relaxing and the range of seafood and drinks was amazing."
- "Can't fault it! Great atmosphere great seafood great service great prices can't wait to go again!!! Well done everyone!"
- "My wife brought me and some family members here for my 30th birthday meal. Absolutely stunning place with food to match. We all shared the oysters for starters then most had the mixed seafood grill which were amazing. The staff pointed us in the right direction for a decent wine too."