Catch | Holmfirth
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award- winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
“It started with a fish.”
Try something a little different for your Sunday dinner, and join us at Catch Seafood for some deliciously fresh fish and seafood specials, along with some of your Sunday favourites.
Catch Seafood offers a variety of gluten reduced options on our menu. If you are a coeliac or highly sensitive to gluten or gluten based products please advise a member of our team.
Our Steak Night Wednesdays offers something different and includes two steaks and a bottle of house wine for £40. Please take a look at our menu below for a sample of what’s on offer.
Christmas @ Catch Holmfirth
It’s the season for indulging good food and drinks and spending time with your favourite people, so push the boat out and get hooked on our delicious seafood specials this Christmas at Catch Seafood Holmfirth.
This Christmas we will be closed on Tues 25th & Wed 26th December.
For party booking and more information please give us a call on 01484 689635.
- "Can't fault it! Great atmosphere great seafood great service great prices can't wait to go again!!! Well done everyone!"
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."
- "Out walking our dogs during a weekend away we stumbled across Catch and after checking out the menu decided to stay for lunch. Service was very friendly and prompt and the food was excellent. The sharing seafood platter starter was delicious and the risotto and best end of cod were also very good. The wine menu is a little on the expensive side but we couldn't fault the food or service. What a great find, pity we don't live closer."
- "2nd visit in two weeks both times service and food excellent . Generous portions and well presented food. Had two non fish/seafood eaters with us and both said they would visit again for the atmosphere and hospitality. Can’t wait to return."
- "Fantastic food and the young staff were excellent. Atmosphere was relaxing and the range of seafood and drinks was amazing."
- "From the moment we walked in. We was greeted and shown to our table. Staff was very attentive. Modern surroundings with rustic furniture and greenery. Kingsize haddock & chips with mushy peas, was amazing. Very tasty. My partner had Seabass with gnocchi with shellfish bisque. We also had triple brownie & berry pannacotta desserts. They was both full of flavour and very enjoyable. We had a great time and will be back."