Catch | Holmfirth
Exactly one year on from opening our first site at West Vale, we expanded on the original Catch Seafood concept, creating Catch Seafood Holmfirth in August 2016. Our second Catch restaurant offers a refined seafood dining experience with a difference, built on the same family values.
Our experienced team source the freshest and finest products from UK ports and pass them directly to our award- winning Chefs to create contemporary seafood dishes with a creative twist.
Gluten Reduced Menu
Catch Seafood is pleased to offer a variety of gluten reduced options on our menu. If you are a coeliac or highly sensitive to gluten or gluten based products please advise a member of our team.
Steak Night Wednesday’s
Our Wednesday night steak offer includes two steaks and a bottle of house wine for £40 Please see below for the rest of the evenings choices.
Sunday’s at Catch
Try something a little different for your Sunday dinner, and join us at Catch Seafood for some deliciously fresh fish and seafood specials, along with some of your Sunday favourites.
“It started with a fish.”
- "2nd visit in two weeks both times service and food excellent . Generous portions and well presented food. Had two non fish/seafood eaters with us and both said they would visit again for the atmosphere and hospitality. Can’t wait to return."
- "From the moment we walked in. We was greeted and shown to our table. Staff was very attentive. Modern surroundings with rustic furniture and greenery. Kingsize haddock & chips with mushy peas, was amazing. Very tasty. My partner had Seabass with gnocchi with shellfish bisque. We also had triple brownie & berry pannacotta desserts. They was both full of flavour and very enjoyable. We had a great time and will be back."
- "If you love fish you will love Catch. Really original and beautifully cooked. We go to the original in west vale regularly so thought we would try Holmfirth and it was great. Much more intimate than west vale. My only tip would be that if you are having the soup to start (in my opinion the best starter) then don't have the risotto as it is made with the same stock so although great means you have two courses that taste the same."
- "We tried Catch as a casual Saturday lunch. It was our first visit and we will def be returning. The fish soup was awesome! The kids menu was good. With ample sized portions. They were accommodating for a fussy daughter who wanted plain pasta. My 2 sons had chicken but then proceeded to eat my fish as well! It is not a cheap meal for a quick lunch - but we thought it was worth every penny. Can't wait to go again. At last somewhere to eat fish that's not all covered in batter! Brill."
- "Out walking our dogs during a weekend away we stumbled across Catch and after checking out the menu decided to stay for lunch. Service was very friendly and prompt and the food was excellent. The sharing seafood platter starter was delicious and the risotto and best end of cod were also very good. The wine menu is a little on the expensive side but we couldn't fault the food or service. What a great find, pity we don't live closer."
- "Visited here for the first time on Sunday! Excellent food, great venue, love the decor, helpful staff - could not have been better."