“What’s the Catch?”
Catch Seafood is a modern day fish and seafood restaurant built on family values. We’re passionate about seafood and we take pride in sourcing only the freshest and highest quality fish from UK ports.
Read the Full Catch Story
Our team of talented Chefs start with the finest ingredients and add their own creative twists to come up with Catch’s unique selection of delicious seafood specials.
Our drinks list includes a range of specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails to complement your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
“It started with a fish.”
Catch | West Vale
Opened in August 2015, our flagship restaurant and takeaway is situated at Victoria Mills in West Vale. Our award-winning fish and chips can be enjoyed on our large terrace or to take-away, or you can choose from our Daily Catch, A La Carte and daily specials menus and dine in style in our chic, contemporary restaurant area.
Catch | Holmfirth
Located in the picturesque setting of Last of the Summer Wine, Catch Seafood Holmfirth opened in August 2016 and offers a refined dining experience, perfect for that special occasion. With a stylish and chic restaurant as well as an outdoor seating area for sunny days, Catch Seafood Holmfirth is an idyllic location to enjoy our delicious seafood specials.
Catch | Ponteland
Building on the success of the Catch restaurants in West Vale and Holmfirth, Catch Seafood Ponteland is the third Catch restaurant. Opened in June 2017 following a complete refurbishment, we’re delighted to be bringing our passion for fish and our much-loved seafood dishes to new customers in the North East.
- "Great surroundings with just the right amount of buzz. Attentive staff who were friendly and helpful. Straight forward menu, from simple dishes to something a bit special. Delicious fresh tasting food. Can't go wrong really!"
- "From the outside we had no idea of just how wonderful our lunch would be. Great fresh food with a tempting menu, offering usual favourites as well as more unusual ones. Really friendly service and stylish surroundings. Highly recommended."
- "Consistently excellent food, it's a guaranteed happy family whenever we visit. Delicious food, classic fish & chips so good it makes it hard to choose from the rest of the extensive menu. Kids menu good too. Lovely decor, excellent service, firm favourite in our house."
- "Visited last weekend having previously been for a quick lunch and been a regular visitor to the takeaway. Food was fantastic and atmosphere and service matched the food. If you love seafood would thoroughly recommend the place."
- "Great place amazing fish and chips we went as a group of 14 for my mums birthday was excellent and staff great too would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back thanks for a great time."
Catch Our App
Read the full Catch Story
- MSC Haddock – Our Haddock is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Viking’
- MSC Cod – Our Cod is caught on the Fishing Vessel ‘Korund’
Both ships operate in the icy waters of the North East Atlantic.
What is the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)?
The sustainability of a fishery is an ongoing process. After they are MSC certified, fisheries are regularly reassessed and many are required to make further improvements. Scientific knowledge also improves all the time and fisheries are encouraged to develop new ways of conserving marine resources for future generations.
We prepare Sagitta potatoes fresh daily in our prep kitchen. This way we can ensure our chips taste as they should.